Please read the following terms & conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms & conditions. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
- These terms & conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms & conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Luv4fish without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to copyrights, trademark, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnification and miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Luv4fish. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Luv4fish. Reproduction and copying of the content of the website is prohibited. All content included on the website, such as photographs, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images and softwares are the properties of Luv4fish.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on this website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Luv4fish reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- When you use the website, or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Luv4fish shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Luv4fish, its officers, partners, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from any violation of these terms & conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your internet account.
- You agree and undertake that when using our service, you will not : I) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. II) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. III) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. IV) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded. Any information provided by you on this website shall not be misleading in any way.
- All disputes arising out of or in doing business with Luv4fish shall be amicably settled at the first instance by mutual discussions and negotiations. The terms of the company shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. By using this website or ordering products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this agreement and any related documents.