- We collect information from you when you register on the website, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, SMS, phone calls, etc. When ordering or registering, we may ask information about your – I) Personal identity such as your name, gender, age, marital status, preferences, likes, dislikes, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number, credit/debit card information or other information. II) Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes etc. III) Payment and account Information such as your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc. IV) Information about your navigation using our services, e.g. the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads, information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, expert’s forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists, etc. V) Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security related information used by you in relation to our services. VI) Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents, etc. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent, we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect fees owed, measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services and updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms & conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our user’s activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- We use third party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifiable information about the user.
Product & Service
- We follow pre-order as a concept in an endeavour to provide the freshest products to our customers. We source only the required quantity and we do not have spill-over stock. If a pre-order is placed today, we will have your product delivered any day after the next day at a delivery time slot chosen by you. E.g. If you wish to get our product on Jan 5th, you would be required to place the pre-order on or before 11:59 PM, Jan 3rd. You may also place an order much ahead of pre-order time. We do not deliver the same day and the very next day of placing the order.
- Please be aware that almost all our products are seasonal. In case our team is unable to source/find the fish that you ordered, it simply means that your product was not a part of the daily catch at the harbours we source from. In these cases, we do not source it from other dealers who may have stocked it. During such instances, you will be notified with alternate options in advance. You may then choose to either go with the alternate option or cancel the order.
- The product list may vary from time to time as fish is a seasonal product and its availability may change accordingly.
- Actual product may differ from the picture shown on website. The pictures used in our website is only for reference/easy identification.
- If the order is for the whole fish (without cut and clean options), the actual weight may slightly vary and may not be accurate to the decimal precision (due to the dependence on availability/size of the fish).
- The cut and clean options differ from one fish to another. The details of the options available can be viewed when you click on each product. For your better understanding, the cut and clean options are explained below:
- Whole fish – Fish as captured without removal of any parts.
- Whole cleaned with head – Whole fish scales and gut removed and head retained.
- Whole cleaned without head – Whole fish scales, gut and head removed.
- Curry Cut – May consist of pieces in different shapes including head and tail pieces.
- Steaks – This cut is made perpendicular to the spine. It is equivalent to slices.
- Fillet – Is the flesh of a fish which has been cut or sliced away from the bone by cutting lengthwise along one side of the fish parallel to the backbone. Because fish fillets do not contain the larger bones running along the vertebrae, they are often said to be ‘boneless’.
- Cubes – Square pieces of fish with/without skin.
- De-shelled and De-veined with tail on – The shell on the tail part is retained and vein is removed.
- De-shelled and De-veined – The entire shell and vein is removed.
- Whole cleaned and cut into two – Applicable for crabs. Shell is removed and the crab is cut into two.
- Whole cleaned with tentacles – Applicable for squid. Squid is cleaned and the tentacles are retained.
- Tubes – Cleaned Squid without tentacles.
- Rings – Squid tubes cut into circles.
- Loin Cut – The prime cut, usually of equal thickness with no bones is cut lengthwise from the backbone into quarters.
- You may place a pre-order online by visiting our website or by calling us at our support number between 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM. Our support numbers are 990 11 786 90 and 990 13 786 90.
- Delivery will be made only to the address mentioned while booking.
- We have 2 delivery slots – 7:30 AM to 09:30 AM and 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. All deliveries are subject to pre-order and hence we do not provide same day or next day delivery.
- Quality is indispensable to us. Luv4fish recommends immediate consumption of its products. At the time of delivery, our Delivery Executives are asked to take sign off from the customer to acknowledge delivery and quality of product. Please check your product at the time of delivery before signing off. Your signature on the sign off sheet is mandatory and you may provide your feedback, if any, on the same sheet or write to us at email@example.com. Once the product is delivered and sign off is taken from the customer, Luv4fish will not be held responsible if the product is not handled accordingly. In case of quality or order issue, do let our Delivery Executive know right away. He would be required to validate the same by consulting the Relationship Executive. If the issue is validated, please do not accept the order.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund
- The pricing of fishes will vary as they are seasonal products. Prices of the product would be based on the net weight of the product delivered.
- For free delivery, the final minimum order value should be ₹500. For orders below ₹500, the delivery charge would be ₹35.
- While our focus is to deliver within the requested time slot, delivery may get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, traffic, etc. In such cases, orders would not be cancelled.
- A pre-order cannot be edited once it is placed. If you wish to edit a pre-order, it has to be done before clicking on ‘Place Pre-order’.
Note – If you wish to update the quantity of a product in your cart, you would be required to delete the product from the cart and choose the product again with the right quantity required.
- Please review your order carefully before submission. In case you wish to cancel, please do so within the same day of placing the order by following the below process. Please note that cancellations post this timeline will not be accommodated.
- Registered User – My Account -> Pre-orders -> Cancel Order -> Fill the form – > Request Cancellation. Once the form is submitted, we would contact you to confirm the details.
- Unregistered User – Please call the support number (990 11 786 90 or 990 13 786 90) between 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number mentioned on the subject line.
- Pre-Order is the concept used to provide freshest fish to our customers. However, post ordering, in case the product is not available, we shall offer alternate options to choose from. If the customer is disinterested in alternate option, we shall cancel the order and initiate refund if the payment was already made.
- We strive to ensure that we maintain the highest degree of quality and care with respect to our products. You are requested to check the delivered order immediately and let the delivery staff know in case of a quality or order issue. If the issue is validated by our Relationship Executives, do not accept the order and you may request for a refund or a re-delivery of the same or a different product. The refund will be made in 5 to 7 working days. In case you choose to go ahead with a different product, the amount (If already paid) would be adjusted accordingly. The re-delivery of the same or different product is subject to availability and would be treated just like any other pre-order (delivered on the second day from the day of re-delivery request).
- The discounts/coupons/promotional offers have been made available at the sole discretion of Luv4fish and are subject to change/amendment/modification from time to time.
- Luv4fish at its sole discretion, may at any time discontinue the discounts/coupons/promotional offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Luv4fish reserves the right to offer discounts/coupons/promotional offers to any customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same.